Ball stretching clubs would be great ...

Secret Leather: Ball stretching: Ball stretching clubs: Ball stretching clubs would be great - any out there?
Author: Dave
Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 07:49 am
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available]

If you know of a ball stretching club, or want to start one please put a posting here.

Author: Steve
Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 08:15 pm

View profile or send e-mail

DEFIINATELY want to have a club, if anyone else is interested. I live in east Hertfordshire, 30 miles due north of London.

Author: Nino
Thursday, April 25, 2002 - 11:11 pm

[No profile available]

Would definately also join a ball stretching club!

Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 10:18 pm

[No profile available]

Nino,

Please let us know the area where you live, so that any others near you might get in touch and start the ball rolling, or is that start the ball stretching?

Author: stretch
Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 07:40 pm

Would love to play with a ball stretching club in New York City.

Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 10:13 pm

[No profile available]

Hmmmmmmm.....what does one do at a ball stretching club? I'd like to hear your suggestions. I presume you don't sit around drinking coffee and telling stories about a load of balls? C'mon Let's have some ball stretching club ideas, and maybe it'll stimulate some more enthusiasm!

Thursday, May 30, 2002 - 08:23 pm

Well, I have a few suggestions, Dave. What about weight-lifting contests/games, (see who can lift the most weight off the floor, and hold it for a set number of seconds/minutes). Also maybe tug of balls games. (two people attached to each other by the balls playing a tug-of-war game crossing marked lines on the floor). All this as well as just trying different weights and stretchers in the pleasant company of like-minded people. If there was enough interest in this in my area, I would certainly do the work to set it up (though someone else would have to provide the venue, my boat is just too small!) Anyone in the south interested? I'm 30 miles north of London.

Author: Ernie
Sunday, July 07, 2002 - 03:24 pm

Great idea, if it ever gets off the ground please e-mail me. Provided it is not a "gay" club, no sex just ball stretching. Personally, I wouldn't mind women coming to watch either, perhaps it could be in two rooms, one ball stretching, one tit stretching or something. Great idea as I am in the UK as well...

Cheers,

Ernie

Author: adam
Sunday, July 21, 2002 - 02:17 pm

[No profile available]

Is it too much to hope for anyone based in Australia - particularly Sydney. Some women also interested in ball stretching and cbt would be even better.

Author: markus
Saturday, September 07, 2002 - 10:38 am

Hi all,

Would be interested in joining forming a ball stretching club in London/surrey area. I'm alsoi into cbt and nipple stretching.

any takers interested?

Markus

Author: Norty Boy
Friday, September 13, 2002 - 01:23 am

[No profile available]

Steve, I'm interested to know about your proposed Ball Stretching club.

What do you envisage will take place?

I too am 30 miles North of London, in Beds.

Norty Boy

Author: DAVID SMITH
Saturday, September 14, 2002 - 09:09 pm

The ball stretching survey shows that most stretchers do it alone, but would like to share their efforts with others. So would I. A ball stretching club might be the answer, though there's a bit of a limit to what can be done without getting into sex, which isn't what seems to drive most stretchers. But, personally, I'd love to have some hands, male or female or both stretching me, putting on stretchers, of all sorts. I'm based in Surrey and not very mobile.

The other thing I'd love is a contact who would be willing to take photos of my stretched cock and balls and perhaps more. I've not got the technical skills or equipment to do it myself, but I'm greatly in awe of the wide range of pictures that Dave Smith has put together for us on his great site. Is there a photographer out there?

David

Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 07:55 pm

Hi, Steve here. Yes, the one who suggested ball-stretching clubs in the first place, and I did live in Hertfordshire, not far from London. Unfortunately (as far as being central and meeting people goes) I'm now living in Cornwall, an awful long way from anywhere! Anyone in the South West into stretching?

Author: joe
Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 01:45 am

[No profile available]

Anyone interested in forming a ball stretching club in the Atlanta, Ga. area. Let me know! Would love to get together with another ball stretcher or stretchers! Thanks!!!

Author: grad
Friday, January 10, 2003 - 12:27 pm

Is anybody interested in starting a ball stretching club in the Northeast of England.

Author: martin
Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 12:27 pm

Is anybody interested in forming a ball stetching club in London. I am based in N. London Enfield/Waltham Cross area. Please E-Mail me is interested or if you woluld like to meet.

Martin

Author: Anonymous
Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 09:47 am

[No profile available]

Has this idea died? As a recent visitor to this site, I think it would be great to be able to meet people with a similar interest. But how about starting in a small way rather than with a fully-fledged club with all the work involved. How about a one-off ‘open day’ run by Secret Leather to see what interest there is?

There’d have to be a few rules such as no clothes inside (only fair!), no cameras (except for official pics for the website) and no sex.

But there could be a lot of fun and interest in getting official measurements, trying and buying new gear, official photography, sharing experiences. Maybe there could be ‘most beautiful balls’ and weight lifting contests. And I bet other people will have a lot of ideas too.

I guess the big problem is finding a location to suit people and suitable private premises. My only suggestion for what it’s worth is a naturist club or sauna as advertised in H&E. Anyone willing to take a lead on this?

Author: Dave Smith
Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 08:17 pm

[No profile available]

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for your clearly enthusiastic posting. Whilst we are unable to commit to involvement in any organisational capacity for arranging a venue for an ‘open ball stretching’ day, it would not be a problem to promote such a meeting on the site.

One difficulty I foresee, is that ball stretching is an activity undertaken by a wide range of men, with varying sexual preferences. I think it is great that the activity is not confined to one type of sexuality, and gays, bis and heteros all contribute regularly here in a friendly and open manner. I think we’d all agree that there is little difference between us ball stretchers when it comes to an appreciation of the sensations of ball stretching, and we share common pleasures and goals. However, I can’t help but feel that a gathering of naked men focussing on genital activity would be highly unlikely to appeal to such a wide cross section.

Whilst ball stretching is clearly a popular past time, the relative numbers must be comparatively small, and when geographical limitations are combined with the probable exclusion of most heteros the potential audience for such a gathering would be very difficult to predict.

I really don’t want to put a damper on this though, and I think it is worth pursuing. I suggest that it would be better to start tentatively, by arranging a ball stretchers ‘munch’ at a conventional venue like a pub, where interested parties could meet and discuss issues of communality and whether there was sufficient level of interest to take things further. Of course an open meeting at a public place would require everybody to be fully clothed, but there is nothing to stop you wearing whatever you like under that clothing! I’m sure that such a meeting would be no problem for a varying cross section of different sexual preferences.

A good source of information about ‘munches’ can be found at Informed Consent’s site at http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/ubd/munches/ where you can find information on how to organise ‘munches’

I have set up a new section on the forum for ball stretching munches for anyone to post suggestions for meetings – I hope it works out……Good luck out there!

Author: Anonymous
Friday, March 28, 2003 - 10:13 am

[No profile available]

Hi ball stretchers, as a beginner, it would help a lot to be encouraged by others. So I would like
to join a club even willing to masturbate publicly
excited by other naked stretchers. Is there any club in Germany? Please share your experience with me!

Author: Liam (Unregistered Guest)
Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:36 am

If there is anybody who knows of a ball stretching club in Sydney, or who is interested in getting together then drop me a line. Cheers.

Author: football56 (Unregistered Guest)
Wednesday, July 16, 2003 - 06:15 am

Or in USA West Coast?

Author: Mike
Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 07:24 am

And french ballstretcher ? Any serious stretcher - I mean more than 5cm, wearing a stretcher everyday at least some hours and wanting to go further - please contact ! we can begin a club. I live in southern France

Author: Wickedstuff
Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 07:22 am

AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND
Any guys down under? interested in exchanging emails?

Author: hkmp5fan (Unregistered Guest)
Saturday, April 03, 2004 - 10:41 pm

Connecticut USA anyone?

Author: mark7621 (Unregistered Guest)
Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 08:57 pm

Why doesn't someone start a Yahoo Groups home for ball stretching. I'm sure we'd all appreciate that.

Author: Bill
Monday, April 05, 2004 - 03:17 am

Mark,
Actually there are three groups that I know of, ballstretchers, ballstretcher2 and menintoballstretching. The first two haven't had any posts in months and the last just got a new moderator but not much traffic. An active easy to use group would be nice.
Bill

Author: PhilB (Unregistered Guest)
Friday, July 02, 2004 - 12:21 am

[No profile available]

I'm in the North East of England and definitely interested in meeting other ballstrechers to compare notes and swap tips etc.
A bit of encouragement goes a long way ...

Author: Joseph (Unregistered Guest)
Friday, September 17, 2004 - 12:17 am

[No profile available]

hey Joe,are you still stretching in Georgia

Author: grad (Unregistered Guest)
Monday, November 22, 2004 - 05:55 pm

I live in the North east of England and would like to contact others in the area.

Author: grad (Unregistered Guest)
Monday, November 22, 2004 - 05:58 pm

I live in the North easty of England and would like to contact others in the area

Author: Bus
Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 04:26 pm

I too would enjoy a ball stretching club on the Internet or preferably in my location , which is Southwest Michigan

Author: Bus
Monday, February 13, 2006 - 03:10 pm

How do you download pictures?

Friday, January 05, 2007 - 03:15 pm

Hi
It is about time we had a Ball stretching club.
I live in Cambridge UK and would be happy to host such a club at my home.
If anyone is interested drop me a line or pespond on here.
This is a serious offer.

Steve

Author: Msepter
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 11:35 am

Hi,
I'm a new member. I see that it has been awhile since anyone posted any thoughts on a ball stretching club. Did a ball stretching club get off the ground? The idea of having a weight lifting, tug-o-war, etc competition sounds fun. I was just wondering.

Author: Cbtsub68
Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 09:25 pm

Wish I lived closer, would love to belong to a stretching club. Atlanta, Georgia US area here.

Author: Msepter
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 12:04 am

I agree. Are there any ball stretchers in Iowa?

Author: Michael
Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 09:34 pm

anyone in the Oxford Uk area?

Author: Cocklover611 (Cocklover611)
Friday, March 07, 2008 - 12:21 am

any ball stretchers in Ohio like to find a stretching partner.

Author: Stiletto (Stiletto)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 02:11 pm

Orlando Florida here. Would love to get into a club here

Author: Caged_cock (Caged_cock)
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:41 pm

time for a bump.....

as a newbie to this i think a club would be fantastic where ideas could be swapped and also the new guys could see what is involved instead of finding out the hard (and painfull) way to go about this.

I'm midlands UK and don't mind havin a meeting at mine once a month etc. Nudity no problem and nor is sex or sexuality.

Contact me if you're interested

G

Author: Mycockon (Mycockon)
Monday, April 27, 2009 - 05:10 pm

I would be interested too. I've been a member of a few online clubs but they seem to have disappeared.

I'm based in Buckinghamshire.

Author: Jarod (Jarod)
Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 04:36 pm

[No profile available]

I would love to start a ball-stretching club. I am based in Minnesota USA. Anyone from the Twin Cities or Rochester area interested?

~~jarod

Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 04:54 pm

[No profile available]

Male Genital Websites:

Hey guys, if you know of any male genital websites please post them here so we all know about them!

I will be adding the following to my "links" at the end of my online article.

1. www.at-key.com/mibs - A Male Genital Amateur Photo Exhibition site. There are a few users who are active stretchers. Let's all join and show our hangers! 100% free but you must register.

2. www.rantallion.com - The offical "Low Hangers Support Group" - LHSG. A site similar to this online forum. Let's join to show our support! 100% free but you must register.

3. www.maleshowoffs.com - A NEW Male Genital Amateur Exhibition Website. I have not yet joined but will very soon...let's all join and show our Low Hangers and weights/stretchers in use! 100% free but you must register

4. www.abadboy.com/amateur/index.htm - A Male Genital Amateur Exhibition Website. At the Index page on the left side of the screen under the words "What's New?" click on "Amateur" to see the galleries. Click on "Bonus" to see the bonus galleries. 100% FREE, no sign up. This site has been around for years and has almost 1000 galleries of amateur men from around the world. It is one of my favorites...I will be making a post to it soon.

5. www.lpsg.org - Large Penis Support Group. This site is a good site in its self but it is run by tyrannical thin-skinned uncompromising management.

Please post others if you have interest or knowledge!

~~jarod

Author: Bakerbill (Bakerbill)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 11:47 pm

[No profile available]

I'm in Eden Prairie, MN. I'd be interested in a stretching club.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 11:52 pm

[No profile available]

I'm in Eden Prairie, MN, USA. I'd be interested in joining a ball-stretching club.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 04:53 pm

[No profile available]

Hey Bakerbill, I'm in Rochester MN. let's trade some pix and maybe meet sometime. email me at jarod.johansen@gmail.com

Author: Dirarl (Dirarl)
Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 10:07 am

[No profile available]

I'm in Hampshire, UK. I'd definitely be interested in sharing experiences.

Author: Kewl (Kewl)
Monday, March 22, 2010 - 10:19 pm

[No profile available]

Dirarl, where abouts in Hants are you?

Monday, March 22, 2010 - 10:24 pm

[No profile available]

Dirarl, where abouts in Hants are you?

Author: Jimmy (Jimmy)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 01:28 am

[No profile available]

Anyone out there from upstate South Carolina who stretches and would at least interested in online
help and support

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 09:48 pm

[No profile available]

Kewl, Near Basingstoke - how about you?

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 09:50 pm

[No profile available]

Kewl, Near Basingstoke - how about you?

Thursday, March 25, 2010 - 10:25 pm

[No profile available]

Dirarl, currently in Chertsey, maybe something half way - Camberley?
kewl-at_hotmail.co.uk

Author: Patrick (Patrick)
Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 10:12 am

[No profile available]

I see Basingstoke mentioned a couple of times. Anything doing? I'm not so far away in Winchester.

Author: Pchulo62 (Pchulo62)
Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 07:36 am

[No profile available]

Hi, Anybody near the Boston, Ma area?

Author: Kevin (Kevin)
Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 07:01 pm

[No profile available]

hey pchulo62 on the north shore here

Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 08:36 pm

[No profile available]

Patrick, sounds interesting

Author: Pchulo62 (Pchulo62)
Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 10:41 pm

[No profile available]

Hey Kevin,

My email is pchulo62@gmail.com, email me.

Author: Marc (Marc)
Friday, April 30, 2010 - 01:48 pm

[No profile available]

Hey all, I have 2 wedding rings for sale. 30mm stainless steel if anyone is interested.

Author: Kevin (Kevin)
Friday, April 30, 2010 - 02:24 pm

[No profile available]

Hey Marc. I am interested. Let me know price etc. Email me at clm4m@hotmail.com

Author: Bobbyballsack (Bobbyballsack)
Monday, June 07, 2010 - 08:25 pm

[No profile available]

all super ideas guys. Seems about only 25% of us in the US and the rest in EU. Even in the US seems like all stretchers live states away. Im most likely the only one here from Louisiana. The wight lifting and tug-o-balls contests sound fun as hell.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 - 01:23 am

[No profile available]

I'm in Rochester MN. Anyone else?

~~jarod

Author: Roark (Roark)
Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 06:50 am

[No profile available]

Out in Seattle here.
...and I thought that this was a ballstretching club~ *s*

Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 04:09 pm

[No profile available]

Anybody in Palm Springs/ L.A./ San Diego area?

Author: Fritz (Fritz)
Monday, June 21, 2010 - 01:35 pm

[No profile available]

San Diego here. Would love to get togeather with a fellow stretcher.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 02:35 am

[No profile available]

Hey Fritz- You were the only reply from So-Cal. Find that pretty hard to believe! Marc and I always have a blast when we go to San Diego.Wish we were able to get away a little more often, especially now with the desert heat kicking in. Give us a shout if you ever plan a trip to the desert.
Take care, Russ

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 03:02 am

[No profile available]

I rarely get to the desert. Do you and Marc Stretch togeather, as a team?

I think Palm Springs would be a great place to have a Ball Stretcher Gathering, similar to Palm Springs Pump.

I've had a couple of guys here in San Diego, that showed enough intrest in stretching to get togeather for a one time try it out evening, but nome of them ever came back.

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - 04:28 pm

[No profile available]

I guess you can call it a team effort! Something we have a good time with. Your probably right, Palm Springs would be a great place for a large gathering. Seems like every type of group/fetish has their own dedicated week-end here anyway! Take care, Russ

Author: Txman7 (Txman7)
Friday, July 16, 2010 - 07:39 pm

[No profile available]

Hey West Bloomington, MN here and would like to meet up with the others in Eden Prairie and Rochester for stretching club

Author: Footboy42 (Footboy42)
Monday, July 19, 2010 - 04:41 pm

[No profile available]

Attention UK stretchers

I will be visiting Charriots 1 in Shoreditch London on the evening of Thurs 22nd. I hope to be there by 8pm. This is a gay/bi venue. Appologies to you strait guys out there.
To recognise me, I am 5ft7, reasonable body, slim. I will have a coloured cotton band on my left ankle and will try to wear rings that rattle when I walk! Check out the pool!
I would love to meet other stretchers

Author: Swami (Swami)
Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 01:52 am

[No profile available]

Rochester, MN here - and I think Jared is in town as well. (Shame on me for not looking him up!!) I'm not one for a "club" but I would be interested in grabbing a drink and sharing experiences and ideas.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 02:44 pm

[No profile available]

eden prairie here. bakerbill_47@yahoo.com

Author: Tridude (Tridude)
Friday, November 12, 2010 - 03:58 am

[No profile available]

Greetings all! Newbie here. Just now starting to look into ball stretching. I'm excited but nervous too. I'm married and I don't know HOW she's going to react, but it's something I want to so as I have a VERY small sac and love when I hang stuff off it.
Question: Are there any clubs in or near Spokane, WA or Coeur d'Alene, ID? If so, please hit me up at tridud@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 05:59 am

[No profile available]

Tridude here again. Haven't heard from anyone in regards to clubs here I Spokane so I'll take that to mean there's aren't any.

Sooo, 2nd day into stretching and i'm sorry and excited! Supposed that's normal. Using rubber donuts and a piece of clothing around my sack, but it gets sore pretty quick. Trying to take it one day at a time. Right now I have 3 jelly rings on and it hurts a little bit, but I guess that's okay. I'll probably take them off in 30 minutes or so.
Well, thats all for now.
Tri

Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 10:25 pm

[No profile available]

I'm still offering to host guys interested in stretching who live in the Minneapolis/Rochester areas of Minnesota USA.

Lemme know if you're around!
~~jarod

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 01:29 am

[No profile available]

I'm interested in the wedding rings for sale, how do I get a hold of you?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 01:40 am

[No profile available]

I'm in Eden Prairie, MN. Anyone else near here?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 01:44 am

[No profile available]

I'm in Eden Prairie, MN. Anyone else near here?

Author: Howard (Howard)
Monday, January 31, 2011 - 03:08 pm

[No profile available]

Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but wouldn't it be nice if fellow 'stretchers' could recognise each other?
One way to do this would be to have a small discreet lapel badge made of stainless steel or silver, in the form of an 'O' to represent a steel weight.
Have secret leather ever thought of marketing such an item as I'm sure there would be many out there who would buy one. I certainly would!
Regards
Howard.

Monday, January 31, 2011 - 07:15 pm

[No profile available]

Hello all,
Apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere but wouldn't it be nice if fellow 'stretchers' could recognise each other?
One way to do this might be to have a small discreet lapel badge made of stainless steel or silver, in the form of an 'O' to represent a steel weight.
Have secret leather ever thought of marketing such an item as I'm sure there would be many out there who would buy one. I certainly would!
Does anyone else have thoughts on this?
Kind Regards
Howard.

Author: Mike_bs (Mike_bs)
Monday, January 31, 2011 - 09:22 pm

[No profile available]

Excellent idea Howard. Have to find the standard badge !

Friday, February 18, 2011 - 06:07 am

[No profile available]

I think the image should be in inverted heart inside a circle or sphere. The inverted heart was thought to be one possible source of the heart shape we use today to symbolize love.

The inverted heart is the shape of two testicles in a thick scrotum. It would of course be pinkish in coulor.

It should be worn on the back left side pocket of pants/jeans/shorts. It is put here for a reason, if you notice the large bulge you can turn around and check for the ball stretcher badge on his rear left pocket- makes it the easiest to get a glimpse. It should also be able to be recognized at a distance of 10 feet

Just some thoughts!
~~jarod

Friday, February 18, 2011 - 01:49 pm

[No profile available]

Hi Jarod ..... Yes I like that idea. Not sure about the pink colour though :-)
Thanks for the comment on my pic ..... as for modeling job .... everything considered ;-)))

Author: Strecker (Strecker)
Friday, February 18, 2011 - 02:37 pm

[No profile available]

I followed the discussion and I also like the idea of such a badge. So I mailed Jarod 2 sketches for it, very simple. I also think that pink is not the best colour, a red inverted heart in a silver ring is my suggestion.

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 01:44 am

[No profile available]

Love the idea too, but not pink.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:44 pm

[No profile available]

I like the idea of a ID patch of some kind, keep those thinking caps on.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:47 pm

[No profile available]

Changing focus a bit. Since we arn not really getting anywhere with clubs, how about cam 2 cam mutual stretching. Anyone intrested? Skype? Yahoo Messenger? MSM messenger?

Author: Strecker (Strecker)
Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 09:52 pm

[No profile available]

Something new about the Patch?

Author: Mike_bs (Mike_bs)
Friday, April 08, 2011 - 11:14 am

[No profile available]

good idea fritz!! let us do with what we can do...

Author: Northerner (Northerner)
Friday, May 06, 2011 - 10:32 pm

[No profile available]

Any ballstretchers in Sweden?

Author: Chumy (Chumy)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 04:59 am

[No profile available]

Any ballstrectcher in Orlando, Fl, US??

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Log Out   Administration
Welcome to Secret Leather
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.