Hanging By The Balls

Secret Leather: Ball stretching: Maximum Length: Hanging By The Balls
Author: Mingemasher
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 10:31 am
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail

Hi Folks,
This is my first post. I've been into some serious ball-stretching recently and just wanted to share some experiences. The only commercial thing I have is a 9cm leather stretcher, which I have a photo of myself using. I stretch my balls all the time with my hand, squeezing them with my hand so that the balls come out the other end.
I've been trying to hang from my cock and balls about six times now and I'm nearly there: has anyone else done this? Do you gradually go from cock & balls to balls-only? What is the stretch and gain in length? How painful do you find it?

Author: Cb
Friday, January 18, 2008 - 03:50 am

[No profile available]

Mingemasher. You aim to hang from your balls, & you are getting close to hang from your balls/penis combined. I hope you've got a quick/reliiable release mechanism! I've seen authentic TV footage of guys in a "sex enhancement club" (Chinese or Japanese) stand on a split stage & lift as much as 200 kg from their "packages" using a wrapped-around leather thong. Balls only would be a considerably tougher ask.

A question. You state that you hand pull your balls & that you let them slip through your grip. Ouch! I started hand pulling my balls about 6 months ago (as I posted on 1/1/08) & they have "toughened up" considerably (& lengthened somewhat)- to the degree that I can no longer make them hurt by squeezing. But, for me, still the big NO-NO is to let them slip through the grip. My maximum hand pull is 65 lbs for 1 minute, perhaps 80 lbs for 10 secs. I weigh 200 lbs. No way I could ever hang from my balls!

Cb

Author: Mingemasher
Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 11:59 am

I'm small & slim. I sent photos to the editor but don't see them published yet.
I weigh about 125lbs and reckon I can hang by most of that weight for 20 secs.
It's uncomfortable and if there was a device or block specially made which could evenly distribute the weight, that'd be the answer.

Author: Cb
Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 10:03 am

[No profile available]

Has hanging by the balls (balls alone, not "packaged" with the penis) ever been achieved?

For me, it would be too unbearable to contemplate - I just know my balls would "be killed" if I hung my 200 pounds by them!

I conjure up an image of some guy strung up by the balls - upside down, swinging & twisting around - legs spread-eagled (or perhaps ankles gripped by hands) ...... NO, NO, NO ......

But, applying a little Edward de Bono "lateral thinking", a bit of "mechanics" & a bit of "legalese loophole" ...... & a big enough "wager" ...... even I might be tempted to try to hang by my scrotum/balls (penis not included).

To win that ($10K) wager, it goes like this ......

I would lie head down on a 45 deg. incline board, ankles hooked over the end of the board to hold position, have a "trapeze" with an ~ 5/8 inch dia. bar dangling ~ a foot above my navel, the trapeze suspended from a rafter above my head ...... then arch my back (small bolster under the shoulders would help keep position)& put the trapeze under my sack close in to my body, & grab a hold of my balls with my hands (need fairly dangly balls - but wouldn't a guy's balls be fairly stretched out if he was practising at hanging from them?)

Slide down the incline & hang ......

Brings together the "mechanics bit" as the load on the balls is halved as half the load is taken by the grip of the hands 'round the balls on the other side of the trapeze. Ie, for me, 100 pounds pull on my scrotum + 100 pounds pull on my hands = my 200 pounds weight. Load on the base of the scrotum is 100 pounds; load on my balls = 100 pounds, load on the centre of the scrotum is the full 200 pounds - & the "legal loophole" bit is that I would be hanging according to the conditions of the wager - ie, hanging solely by the scrotum/balls.

If anyone manages to win a wager on this scenario, a 15% commission will be happily accepted.

Cb

Author: Mingemasher (Mingemasher)
Saturday, June 21, 2008 - 03:20 pm

Hi Folks,

I've gradually managed scrotal suspension, or swinging from my balls. I did it for 7-8 seconds today. I haven't taken a photo yet (either self-timer on camera if I can get it far enough away or a girl friend!).
Let me know if anyone's interested in a pic...

Author: Cb (Cb)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 04:59 am

[No profile available]

Hi Mingemasher,

Congrats on your achievement. Would like to see a pic of someone "swinging by their balls". Never seen one!

However, again I beg of you, care. We all (don't we) like some "testicle torture", even (careful) "ball busting", but don't end up with "busted balls"!

A thought - if you have a girl-friend who is happy in this ..... particularly if she weighs less than you ..... why not bring her into the act ...... have HER swing from your balls.

I would like that if I could do it.

Cb

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 08:29 am

What is the simplest way to post a photo Cb? I'm still at an early stage and it's tricky to set the camera myself. I have a photo of my first attempt.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 10:36 am

I've started a blog, http://www.swingingbytheballs.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 27, 2008 - 04:12 pm

Hi Cb,

That quick release mechanism you alluded to, if it was facetious it could have been true!
I had a near-miss the other day, http://www.swingingbytheballs.blogspot.com/
My "crutch" slipped and I was left literally swinging from them. I'm (my balls) taking a day to recover before the usual routine :-)

Thursday, May 21, 2009 - 05:24 pm

Hi folks,

It's been a long time since I chatted.

I can now do scrotal suspension, swing by the balls, hang by the balls... whatever you like to call it.
I do it in the garage daily for about one minute; I hang totally from my balls without any hands and freely.

I have a blog: Swinging By The Balls where you can read about the process and the impossibility of taking snaps!

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Tim

Friday, May 28, 2010 - 11:03 am

[No profile available]

Hi Folks,

I'm pretty advanced now, I reckon, ar scrotal suspension. I have a blog called Swinging By The Balls and can stretch freely for up to 5 minutes. Can I post an image to the gallery? How is this done?

Tim

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Log Out   Administration
Welcome to Secret Leather
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.